A window gave way in the kitchen and the front door had frosted glass. We were told by 3 other companies we needed new windows and doors, which would cost thousands. My wife spotted RPS (Vince) last week over the road, who came over and gave us a quote within minutes for the repairs needed. He came back one week later to fit, at a very reasonable cost. He is very friendly, talked me through everything he was doing. He even serviced my back door when he had finished, and showed me how to maintain them. Very impressed with the quality of workmanship and the price, we will be using again!!
- Update the handles on double glazed back and front door, Ringwood March 1, 2018
- Draughty window repair, Poole February 19, 2018
- Remove leaded lights, replace with Low E Thermal efficient glass February 2, 2018
- Wishing Customers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! December 21, 2017
- Mend your double glazed window in time for Christmas! November 22, 2017
- Window hinges buckled in Storm Brian’s high winds – Poole November 2, 2017