A window gave way in the kitchen and the front door had frosted glass. We were told by 3 other companies we needed new windows and doors, which would cost thousands. My wife spotted RPS (Vince) last week over the road, who came over and gave us a quote within minutes for the repairs needed. He came back one week later to fit, at a very reasonable cost. He is very friendly, talked me through everything he was doing. He even serviced my back door when he had finished, and showed me how to maintain them. Very impressed with the quality of workmanship and the price, we will be using again!!
- Crack on the top joint of a PVC door, Verwood July 3, 2018
- Kitchen door: change obscure glass to clear toughened glass June 21, 2018
- Replacement misted, sealed, units – change to LowE thermal efficient glass June 1, 2018
- Customer in Broadstone couldn’t open his kitchen window… May 21, 2018
- Broken, misted, or damaged double glazed windows? May 16, 2018
- Broken window lock, Southbourne April 21, 2018